SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Thursday 4 July 2013

And The Lady Wore White.........

With Wimbledon On and The Current Sunshine There Has Never Been A Better Time To Raid The Wardrobe And Pull Out Something Fabulous And White; This Embossed Dress Is So On Trend and Perfectly Wimbledon White......










Dress - Evie Hart Here
Necklace - Ebay Here
Boots - Kurt Geiger
Watch - Fossil

I love my ID necklace and wear it with nearly everything its just a simple throw on statement piece, i had it off ebay from a UK seller as i couldnt wait for it to be posted from China and i have worn it nearly everyday and i can see it being my favourite summer accessory.

My Geigers were a Christmas present from my lovely boy (who has surprisingly good taste in shoes) they are gorgeous suede and are so comfy and they go perfect with the dress which is another summer fave of mine! I cant wait to pair this dress with a tailored waist coat and some gladiators for perfect summer chic! 

Hope everyone else is making the most of the excuse to wear White! xoxoxo

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9724625/?claim=b68ftwz6rzw">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Post a Comment