SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Monday 1 July 2013

Multi Styling Monday




With wedding and the races season upon us i needed a dress that i can get a lot of wear out of whilst still look fresh and new; the dip hem trend is something i love at the moment and this dress is no exception, the colour is so striking and it can be styled in so many different ways i have tried 4 different looks with this dress and i love them all! 
























My Favourite TopShop Wedges 

I have a slight obsession with Topshop shoes when i buy a pair i wear them to death! These are a prime example i got them in my local Topshop around 6 years ago for £15!!! (I know i love a Topshop bargain too) and i wear them with EVERYTHING, my price per wear must be less than a penny by now; They are so light i cant even tell that i am wearing them and they do really remind me of the Spice Girls i always feel like Emma Bunton when i have them on.

This dress is amazing so light and flowing, i know it is going to be my go to dress all summer! Its also a bit cheeky with the back flashing! It only cost £30 and it looks so much more expensive and i love that each way i style it gives it (and me) a different shape, the waist belt really nips me in and gives me a hour glass looking figure but is also really slimming on my legs; the body chain which is one of my favourite throw on accessories (another Topshop bargain of mine) really adds some edge to the dress it again creates a slimming shape with the centre panel, i would highly recommend one to anyone as they look just as amazing thrown on with a vest and jeans. 

My Bag is a Celine look a like and is a gorgeous bag which is big enough to fit everything i need and then some and it just helps to make this look a bit more casual; I even tried something new with my hair as i always have it down and occasionally all thrown up but this was something new for me.

Post a Comment