SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Thursday 8 August 2013

Outfits 5 & 6

So it did not take long for the typical British weather to kick in! My day 5 outfit is very comfy and relaxed as there was no way i was going out in that crazy rain (but i have missed comfy clothes and dvd days), but by Tuesday the weather had changed again to sunshine i really do think this month is going to be a roller coaster of weather.

Day 5 -

I am in love with this pink knit which is currently on sale for £15 (instead of £22) you can get yours by clicking here, i wear mine with everything and with this muggy wet weather it was paired perfectly with my PJ shorts which are from Forever 21 that are covered with my favourite thing in the world Paris!!! I also wore my Topshop moccasins which i have been dying to wear since i purchased them a few months ago.















Day 6 -

The return of the sunshine!! With the sun making a appearance i was determined to wear a shorter length and show a little bit of skin; I love this TFNC dress i bought it years ago for my christmas day outfit and i have had so much wear out of it, but as its lined and has a long sleeve it has to be the right weather for it and Tuesday was definitely that! I love the gorgeous print on it, it is so unusual and the batwing sleeve just added a extra something to it. I simply paired it with my Mr.Shoes studded ankle boots  and some light black tights (as it was a little windy on Tuesday too!) and i was ready to go. Please excuse Poppy Coco she just loves photo bombing!!
















Post a Comment