SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Friday 29 January 2016

Red Tones


So i bought this amazing dress from H&M for £14.99!! 



Yes £14.99 which i purchased for NYE to wear to Hogmanay, i am such a fan of the maxi dress and the over the top maxi dress at that, so i could not let this bad boy slip through my fingers...

For Hogmanay i wore the dress with my studded waist belt and my flat over the knee Kurt Geigers  as i knew it would be a looooong night if i wore heels (and i probably would not be able to walk for a few days afterwards) But for this shoot i thought i would dress it up a bit more as it is such a show stopper.

Ive paired it with my Public Desire Lace Up Shoes (which you can get here but as they are in the sale there are not many sizes left but these are a gorgeous alternative plus theres 10% off everything at Public Desire at the mo with code SASSY) and a old Sparkly belt from River Island... this dress will definitely be part of my wedding week wardrobe!!

P.s please ignore my make up free face! some days I'm just too lazy to put my face on.... and also please ignore the annoying black dot that has decided to show up in all my pics!! if anyone has a solution to this please get in touch as its driving me crazyyyyyy x










Post a Comment