SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Monday 22 February 2016

Valentines Take 2

So for Valentines day (which is also my birthday) my lovely boy took me to the Hilton Cloud 23 bar in Manchester for afternoon tea..... 



I was feeling slightly worse for wear after a rather indulgent evening on the Saturday so i had no time to take any pictures of my outfit. As it was Valentines day i thought i would try something different and wore colour! and lots of it! My skirt is from Miss Guided and is a gorgeous pink suede you can get it here, if you sign up to their newsletter you can get a 20% off code which brings this gorgeous skirt down to £16!! Now i wanted a bodysuit to go with it but the high street here is quite limited and i left it last minute so i managed to get the red top from Topshop which you can get here, i finished the look off with my beloved Zara multi colour heels (which killed my feet after a full day of walking around Manchester) and i threw on my Next Aviator Jacket which kept me toasty in the freezing Feb temperatures.











Post a Comment