SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Skulls and Studs


As soon as i saw this Pink Uzi Tee i have obsessed about and knew i had to get my hands on one


I love anything thats a cheeky play on a brand and this tee does it to perfection, infact all of their t-shirts and hoodies do, i am already planning my next purchase...

I will be living in this top for the next month as when i tend to love something i wear it constantly and this top goes perfectly over my HM cycling shorts and for casual just a pair of sliders but here i felt it needed to be dressed up with the Valentinos, Mcqueen Scarf and Chanel Bag, just to give it a extra edge..

So i bought this top in a 3XL just to get the oversized shape and at £22 it was a bargain (however within a few hours they put a 20% discount code up which made me cry as i could have had it even cheaper) 




(My Fave Image But The Camera Wasnt Set Up Properly!)

You Can Get The Tee Here 
Shoes Are Here 
Bag - Chanel
Scarf - Alexander McQueen - Past Season

Post a Comment